Fly Fish in Sisters
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
The waters around FivePine Lodge in Sisters, Oregon offer some of the finest fly fishing in the world, so the lodge has teamed up with their friends at the Fly Fisher’s Place to create the ultimate guided fly fishing adventure.
FivePine Lodge’s Fly Fishing package includes:
- 2 nights in a Classic Cabin,
- Walk ‘n’ Wade Trip for 2
- Pick your river (Upper Deschutes, Upper McKenzie, Fall River, Upper North Santiam & the Crooked River)
- FivePine Fly Box w/4 flies, 22oz. FivePine Porter & 1 FivePine T-shirt/hat combo
- Complimentary nightly wine & beer reception at the Lodge from 5-6pm
- Complimentary daily deluxe coffee & tea service (scones, bagels, fruit, yogurt, granola & hard-boiled eggs) from 7-10am
- Daily membership to the Sisters Athletic Club
For a getaway that has it all:
FivePine Lodge, Sisters, OR
FivePine campus is next to Shibui Spa, Three Creeks Brewing, Sisters Movie House and Sisters Athletic Club and with the nearby Metolius River and Deshutes River, it is truly a fly fisherman’s paradise. There’s nothing quite like fly fishing in Sisters and there’s no lodge quite like FivePine.
|0 Comments||Post A Comment|