Rejuvenation Inn and Spa Package
Everyone needs some time away with their special someone and we can’t think of a better way to reconnect with the one you love than combining a stay at the Inn at Occidental and a spa treatment at Osmosis. The Inn has partnered with Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary (3.5 miles south of Occidental) and is offering a wonderful “Rejuvenation Inn and Spa” package. This relaxing and romantic getaway will bring you and your special someone even closer and will provide memories that will last a lifetime.
- Melt away your stress in the steamy hot Cedar Enzyme Bath at Osmosis Day Spa (Monday-Friday)
- Cool off in the misty spa meditation garden
- Visit the spa’s boutique to spend your $25 voucher in pampering products
- Return to the inn for our complimentary evening wine reception
- Take a leisurely stroll to one of the many restaurants in Occidental for a delicious dinner
- After dinner, spend some quality time cuddling in front of your fireplace in one of the cozy Traditional guest rooms – Leaf Umbrella or Ivory. (An upgrade may be available to a Courtyard room with spa tub for an additional $75.)
- In the morning, savor a scrumptious breakfast in the Inn’s cheery dining room
- Finally, no visit to Sonoma County is complete without visiting some of the more than 400 wineries in the area. Enjoy a few complimentary wine tastings before heading home, rested and rejuvenated.
Only $359 for 2 people … a savings of more than 50% off.
(Add a massage or facial for an additional charge.)
Must request when booking your stay. Available Sunday through Thursday, through October, 2016. Excludes Holiday Periods. New reservations only. The package is not valid with any other specials and is subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity additional.
Call 1-707-874-1047 for more information.
Enjoy this special at:
In the stunning valleys where Sonoma's vineyards meet the Redwoods just an hour north of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge is Occidental, a quaint village famous originally for family-style Italian dining and, today, for the Inn at Occidental. The Inn's...