Unique Inns Search
Find your Unique Inn using the search options below.
Last modified: May 26, 2009
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Unique Inns Service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information. For certain services, such as purchasing a gift certificate, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Log information – When you access Unique Inns services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Unique Inns, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services to you.
- Links – Unique Inns may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our website, customized content and advertising.
Unique Inns processes personal information on our servers in North America and in other countries.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Unique Inns features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Unique Inns does not share your personal information with any third-parties.