Top 5 Taco Spots
Think of this as your taco bucket list and spice up your next trip to Portland by visiting them all.
1. Taqueria Y Panaderia Santa Cruz - Heat your tacos up using whichever of the shops home-made salsas you can handle.
2. King Burrito - Although known for its burritos, the secret weapon it really the tacos!
3. Tamale Boy - Tamales or tacos? Why choose when you can try both. Just make sure you pair them with some of their special spicy guacamole.
4. La Sirenta - If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. This old school taco shop keeps things simple and it works.
5. Angel Food and Fun - Deep-friend stuffed tacos. Nothing else needs to be said.
Portland Mayor’s Mansion B&B is a stunning, 4 room bed and breakfast surrounded by the natural beauty of Laurelhurst Park. The mansion, was built for H. Russell Albee, mayor of Portland, Oregon (1912-1916). It has been referred to as The...
Remarkably similar to the D.C. landmark, the magnificent 1911 Portland's White House is reason enough to visit the city's Northeast Historic Irvington District. The former summer home of lumber baron Robert Lytle has been exquisitely restored by innkeeper...