Yoga in the Pines
Sunday, Jan 22 - Sunday, Sep 25, 2016
In Sisters, OR
Jump start your 2017 with a winter yoga retreat in charming Sisters, Oregon. Take part in 4 days and 3 nights of active fun, restful contemplation, and connecting to nature, all from the comfort of the beautiful FivePine Lodge. Yoga Instructors Bill & Rosey Wyland will lead 6 yoga classes (3 Vinyasa Flow and 3 Restorative). In between classes, participants can explore numerous outdoor winter activities (skiing at Hoodoo, snowshoeing, hiking) or choose to experience Shibui Spa, Sisters Movie House, or one of Sisters many other delightful attractions.
This retreat is appropriate for adventurous beginners to yoga, as well as experienced yogis wishing to take their practice to a deeper place.
- 3 nights lodging at FivePine Lodge
- Daily organic breakfast and lunch
- (3) Vinyasa Flow and (3) Restorative Yoga Classes
- Evening wine reception
- Access to Sisters Athletic Club including group exercise classes
- Free time to enjoy limitless outdoor adventures (snowshoeing, skiing, hiking)
Also available: discounted spa treatments at Shibui Spa and movie tickets to Sisters Movie Theater.
Attend this event by staying at: