Spend Thanksgiving at Heceta Lighthouse
Imagine Spending the holidays with family and friends in a historic light keeper’s home next to the famed Heceta Head Lighthouse. The ocean and lighthouse views are stunning. The fireplaces will keep you warm in the 2 cozy parlors, elegant dining room, and full size kitchen. Slumber peacefully with loved ones while you listen to the ocean waves crash outside your windows.
This 2 night whole house rental includes:
- 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms on Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving day, sleeps up to 15 people.
- 2 ocean facing parlors with fireplaces, large dining room, full kitchen for your use, wraparound porch with Adirondack chairs, and giant fenced in lawn.
- Indoor and outdoor games.
- Hosted wine and cheese reception after check in on Thanksgiving Eve.
- A light breakfast waiting for you Thanksgiving morning in the guest kitchen, including fruit, sweet bread, and juice.
- Hot cocoa, coffee and tea available for your use during your stay.
- Full 7 course breakfast on day of check out.
- Housekeeping on day of check out.
This once in a lifetime, completely unique 2 day package is available for $3500, plus lodging tax, which is a savings of $700. Please call 866-547-3696 or email email@example.com for more information and to make your holiday dreams come true!